Increasing Access to Structured Psychotherapy – North Simcoe Muskoka (OSP – NSM) provides access to cognitive behavioural therapy to individuals with mild to moderate anxiety and/or depression.
To facilitate the OSP-NSM Program, the Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care has engaged Greenspace Mental Health Ltd. (“Greenspace”) to provide its subsidiaries, employees, contractors, community partners and patients with access to a private platform located at osp-nsm.portal.gs (the “Platform”). The purpose of the Platform is to facilitate regular progress measurement for participating patients.
Use of the Portal
Your use of the Platform is conditional on:
- Your ongoing compliance with your professional and legal obligations as a regulated professional.
- Your continued involvement with the OSP-NSM Program.
- Health Care Services - The services provided on the Platform (the “Services”) do not include the provision of health care services, mental health services, social or psychotherapy services, or any other professional services by Greenspace.
- Medical Advice - The Platform and Services cannot and are not intended to provide medical advice to Patients. The content on the Platform is not and should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for individual medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Diagnosis - The Platform and the Services do not constitute a medical device, clinical decision support system, or other diagnostic tool. If permitted, you are responsible for making your own diagnosis of the Patient or must receive such diagnosis from a qualified health care provider. For greater clarity, no Services provided by Greenspace shall be construed as a diagnosis of a Patient.
Responsibilities and Conduct
- Sole Purpose - The Platform and Services are to be used exclusively for the OSP-NSM Program, and must be used in compliance with your Health Information Custodian’s security and information management related policies and procedures and all applicable law.
- Registration and Passwords - You are responsible for keeping your password and username confidential and are required to immediately notify Greenspace of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security.
Conduct - By using the Platform and the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You will at all times use the Platform and the Services in accordance with all applicable federal, provincial/territorial laws and local regulations, as well as the applicable ethical and professional standards applicable to you now in effect or as may be adopted from time to time by any regulatory college having jurisdiction over you.
- You will maintain the confidentiality of personal information and shall only view, access, use or disclose personal information as required to fulfil the essential duties of your job, and consistent with Provincial and Federal privacy laws.
- You will not use the Platform to collect or store personal data about other users without their express permission.
- You will not circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content.
- Electronic Communications - All electronic communications that Greenspace receives in connection with the Platform or Services, such as those directing us to take an action with respect to your account, that match your Account information will be deemed valid, authentic and binding.
- Area of Service - The Platform and Services are solely offered within Canada.
Closing Your Account
You may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason by providing written notice to Greenspace. Upon any termination by you, your Account will no longer be accessible. Any cancellation request will be handled within 30 days of receipt of such a request by Greenspace.
Last Update: November 21, 2018